- EPA ranked Indoor Air Pollution among top 5 environmental dangers.
- Energy used in the average house is responsible for twice as many greenhouse gas emissions as the average car.
- Heating and Cooling costs the average homeowner about $875 a year.
- Installing a programmable thermostat and properly pre-programming settings can save a homeowner $180 every year.
- High utility costs often include paying for energy that is completely wasted. Turn off lights and unplug equipment when not in use.
- Sealing and insulating ducts can improve the efficiency of your heating and cooling system as much as 20% – and sometimes more.
- Change your HVAC filter every month, especially during busy use months such as winter and summer. Saves energy costs and excessive wear on your unit.
It’s fun to share some interesting and informative tidbits about HVAC Energy Facts and Statistics with you our consumer. If you have any questions or if your system needs repair, replacement or a maintenance check-up just give us a call at ABC!
ABC Air Conditioning & Heating Specialist in Orlando
ABC Air Conditioning & Heating Specialist in Orlando is known for being a company that genuinely cares about people and values their business. Our services include: Orlando Air Conditioning Service, Orlando Air Conditioning Installation, Orlando Air Conditioning Repair, Orlando Heating Service, Orlando Heating Installation & Orlando Heating Repair. Our commitment to service is why customer referrals are our number one source of new business. If you are looking for a quality HVAC repair company in the Orlando area, ABC Air Conditioning & Heating Specialist, Inc. is the company for you. Please call (407) 282-2280 today!